INFORM3 Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Main Contractor for:
Job Title – Site Engineer
Project – Residential
Job Location – Meath
Salary – €40,000 - €45,000
About the Company
Setting out engineer required for large-scale housing development in Meath. Project has 2+years left to run and provides great opportunity for progression into Senior Engineer roles. Candidates must have 3+ years’ experience of setting out.
- Reporting to Site Manager
- Setting out and checking works as required for the project
- Ensure all works are completed in line with project drawings specifications and building regulations.
- Maintain good working relationship with the Site Manager
- Monitor facilities and analyse operational data
- Liaise with and manage sub-contractors and personnel on site
- Comply with safety regulations on all equipment and health and safety regulations of the site
- A Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ post-grad experience with main contractor
- Ability to use setting out instruments is essential and being competent in all aspects of set out, survey & level, temporary works co-ordination.
- Full understanding of design drawings
For any additional information on the role, please contact Ewan McManus at Inform3 Recruitment.