INFORM3 Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Main Contractor for:
Job Title –Site Engineer
Project – Residential
Job Location –Cork
Salary – €40,000 - €45,000
About the Company
An active contractor across Munster is soon to start a residential development in Cork City and are looking to recruit Site Engineer with a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working with a main contractor. They are actively recruiting for the position and project should commence in the next 4-6 weeks. Ideal for any Engineers looking work outside of Dublin.
- Setting out and checking works as required for the project and ensuring all works are completed in line with project drawings specifications and building regulations.
- Ensure that project design solutions are delivered to the highest standards and meet
- Ensure all works are completed in line with project drawings specifications and building regulations.
- Reports into Project Manager and Site Manager
- Support the Project Manager/ Site Manager to ensure works are completed as per programme and to a high standard.
- Supervise works.
- Maintain excellent relationships with the construction management team, subcontractors and site personnel.
- Maintaining an exceptional high standard of health and safety
- A Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Ability to use setting out instruments is essential and being competent in all aspects of set out, survey & level
- 2+ years’ experience as a Site Engineer for main contractor essential
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Microsoft Office and Project/PowerPoint.
- Highly organised and motivated
For any additional information on the role, please contact Ewan McManus at Inform3 Recruitment.