Inform3 recruitment are hiring for a fast growing but extremely reputable tier 2 Contractor on a football stadium project in Kildare.
A great opportunity to work on one of the most exciting projects of the year beginning at the end of March and lasting 18 months. Project budget is €13m.
Job Title: Site Engineer
Job Location: Newbridge, Kildare
Salary: €45,000 - €60,000
- Responsible for supporting the management team with day to day running of the site.
- Liaising with consultants/sub-contractors/quantity surveyors and general workforce.
- As an engineer you will be responsible for setting out and levelling of site.
- Checking plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Attend regular site meetings with project team.
- Handle technical queries when necessary.
- Maintain weekly works progress reports.
- Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field.
- Minimum 3 years on site engineering experience.
- Setting out and surveying experience.
- Confident in supervising site works.
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD, also a good knowledge of Excel/word and knowledge of Micro Survey Cad an advantage.
For any queries or further information on the role, please contact Conor at Inform3 recruitment.