INFORM3 Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Main Contractor for:
Job Title – Setting Out Engineer
Project – Commercial - £30M+
Job Location – Derry/Londonderry
Salary - £30K - £40K + travel
About the Company
Working with one of NI’s busier Main Contractor who specialise in delivering high quality residential and commercial projects across Northern Ireland and ROI.
The successful candidate will work on a new build commercial development in Co. Derry/Londonderry which has a minimum of 2 years’ run time.
Applicants must have 3-4 years’ experience working with a Main Contractor in NI/ ROI.
- Setting out and checking works as required for the project and ensuring all works are completed in line with project drawings specifications and building regulations.
- Liaise with and coordinate sub-contractors and personnel on site in in the planning and construction of the project.
- Read and interoperate drawings and ensure that works are completed in accordance with drawings.
- Support the Site Manager and Project Manager to ensure works are completed as per programme and to a high standard.
- Maintain excellent relationships with the construction management team, subcontractors and site personnel.
- HND / Degree Qualification in Engineering or Construction Management.
- Must have at a minimum 3-4 years’ experience post graduate with a main contractor in UK or ROI.
- Ideally will have worked on commercial RC Frame/ Steel Frame.
- Ability to use setting out instruments is essential and being competent in all aspects of set out, survey & level, temporary works co-ordination.
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Microsoft Office and Project/PowerPoint.
For any additional information on the role, please contact Tanya McCann at Inform3 Recruitment.