INFORM3 Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Main Contractor for:
Job Title – Site Engineer
Project – Commercial - Hospitality
Job Location – Mainland UK / Fortnightly Travel
Salary - £35K-£45K plus Travel & Accommodation
About the Company
My client is an industry leading Tier 1 Main Contractor who specialises in Commercial D&B projects across Northern Ireland and the United Kingdom.
My client has just been awarded a brand-new project in London that will be kicking off in the next 4-6 weeks. The successful candidate will be working on a brand new, multi storey hotel (concrete frame)
Travel and Accommodation will be provided by the contractor as well as a tax-free living away allowance.
- Setting out and checking works as required for the project and ensuring all works are completed in line with project drawings specifications and building regulations.
- Supervise packages.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and personnel on site in in the planning and construction of the project.
- Read and interoperate drawings.
- Support the Site Manager and Senior Engineer to ensure works are completed as per programme and to a high standard.
- Maintain excellent relationships with the construction management team, subcontractors and site personnel.
- HND / Degree Qualification in Engineering or Construction Management.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience post graduate with a main contractor in UK or ROI.
- Ideally will have worked on RC Frame/ Concrete Structures.
- Ability to use setting out instruments is essential and being competent in all aspects of set out, survey & level, temporary works co-ordination.
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Microsoft Office and Project/PowerPoint.
For any additional information on the role, please contact Tanya McCann at Inform3 Recruitment.