INFORM3 Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Main Contractor for:
Job Title – Engineer - £10M Project
Project – Residential New Build
Job Location – NI – Belfast
Salary - £28K - £35K + travel
About the Company
A fantastic opportunity to work on new build residential projects in Northern Ireland with a reputable property developer.
Would be a great role for an ambitious engineer looking to progress into professional site management in the near future.
Genuine career progression and unique opportunities on offer for the right candidate!
- Setting out and checking works as required for the project and ensuring all works are completed in line with project drawings specifications and building regulations.
- Ensure works carried out are to a high standard and quality standards are met.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and personnel on site in in the planning and construction of the project to ensure that information shared is accurate and tasks are being carried out according to drawings.
- Support the Project Manager/ Contracts Manager/ Senior Engineer to ensure works are completed as per programme and to a high standard.
- Maintain excellent relationships with the construction management team, subcontractors and site personnel.
- Attend daily and or weekly meetings as instructed by management.
- Follow H&S and Company procedures on site.
- A Degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
- Minimum of 2 years’ post graduate experience, preferably with a building contractor in the UK or ROI
- Determined to learn how to use setting out instruments is essential and being competent in all aspects of set out, survey & level, temporary works co-ordination.
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Microsoft Office and Project/PowerPoint.
For any additional information on the role, please contact Tanya McCann at Inform3 Recruitment.