INFORM3 Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Main Contractor for:
Job Title – Site Engineer
Project – Residential
Job Location – Dublin 8
Salary – €50K - €60K + travel costs
About the Company
Working with a very busy Main Contractor who specialise in delivering Residential and Commercial Projects across Dublin and North Leinster.
The project is a new build apartment block – reinforced concrete frame with brick skin. The project is starting in early June and will run for a minimum of 18 months – further work to follow is in a similar location.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to progress into a senior role within the company.
- Setting out and checking works as required for the project and ensuring all works are completed in line with project drawings specifications and building regulations.
- Performing checks on the quality of works completed to ensure works are done to a high standard.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and personnel on site in the planning of daily tasks for the project.
- Ensure H&S standards are met and adhered to on site.
- Support the Project Manager, Contracts Manager and Senior Engineer to ensure works are completed as per programme and to a high standard.
- Maintain excellent relationships with the construction management team, subcontractors and site personnel.
- A Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience residential apartments is desirable – Precast concrete Frame.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an engineering role with a Main Contractor in ROI.
- Ability to use setting out instruments is essential and being competent in all aspects of set out, survey & level, temporary works co-ordination.
For any additional information on the role, please contact Tanya McCann at Inform3 Recruitment.