Job Location: Fermanagh
Inform3 are currently working with a top NI civils contractor carrying out NI Water projects including work on WWTP, NI Water Frameworks, New Capital Works Projects & a range of civil marine projects as well.
They have a number of live projects all across Northern Ireland. The right candidate should be based in Northern Ireland & eager to progress.
They are offering a very strong salary that can range depending on the candidate’s experience, immediate start is also available.
- Setting out the site in accordance with site drawings and specifications
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- Accurately record site progress in the diary
- Provide technical and structural experience
- Comply with strict safety regulations
- Conduct Toolbox Talks
- Assist in managing the traffic on site
- Report to the Project Manager
- 1-5 years minimum relevant experience.
- Setting out experience.
- Third level qualification in Engineering – Construction/Civil
- Highly organised and motivated
- Excellent IT skills with good working knowledge of AutoCAD (or similar) & MS Office
- Full driving license.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Michelle on:
Tel: 028 3089 8345