INFORM3 Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Main Contractor for:
Job Title – Site Engineer – North Dublin
Project – New Build Residential Valued over £20M
Job Location – North Dublin & Louth
Salary - £35K-£45K + Industry leading package
About the Company
I have an excellent, new opportunity for one of Northern Ireland's reputable main contractors who specialise in residential D&B Projects across Northern Ireland and Ireland.
The successful candidate will be working on new build residential developments. Ideally applicants will have experience with Precast Concrete and RC Frames.
The company has a full orderbook for 2023 with plenty of work in North Dublin & Louth.
- Setting out and checking works as required for the project and ensuring all works are completed in line with project drawings specifications and building regulations.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and personnel on site in in the planning and construction of the project.
- Support the Project Manager/ Contracts Manager/ Senior Engineer to ensure works are completed as per programme and to a high standard.
- Work with Design team to overcome any issues that may arise during construction phases.
- Maintain excellent relationships with the construction management team, subcontractors and site personnel.
- A Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience post graduate with a main contractor, ideally on a residential project but this is not essential.
- Ability to use setting out instruments is essential and being competent in all aspects of set out, survey & level, temporary works co-ordination.
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Microsoft Office and Project/PowerPoint.
For any additional information on the role, please contact Tanya McCann at Inform3 Recruitment.