INFORM3 Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Main Contractor for:
Job Title – Site Engineers – All Levels
Project – Commercial
Job Location – Cork
Salary – €45K - €65K + travel costs
About the Company
Exciting new opportunity for Engineers in Cork/ Limerick areas to work with a well-known Main Contractor specialising in New Build Developments over €50M
My client are keen to chat to Engineers with 1-7 years’ experience working in the Building Sector in ROI or the UK.
Excellent salary and benefits packages on offer!
Genuine and clear career plans in place to help employees progress.
- Setting out and checking works as required for the project and ensuring all works are completed in line with project drawings specifications and building regulations.
- Performing checks on the quality of works completed to ensure works are done to a high standard.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and personnel on site in the planning of daily tasks for the project.
- Ensure H&S standards are met and adhered to on site.
- Support the Project Manager, Contracts Manager and Senior Engineer to ensure works are completed as per programme and to a high standard.
- Maintain excellent relationships with the construction management team, subcontractors and site personnel.
- A Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience with commercial new builds – Data, Pharma and Industrial experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 1-7 years’ experience in an engineering role with a Main Contractor in ROI.
- Ability to use setting out instruments is essential and being competent in all aspects of set out, survey & level, temporary works co-ordination.
For any additional information on the role, please contact Tanya McCann at Inform3 Recruitment.