INFORM3 Construction Recruitment are keen to speak with Site Managers for projects in Belfast
Your new company … Construction company in Northern Ireland operating over 35 years, specialists in residential housing schemes, and are renowned for treating their employees well. The ideal candidate will have to have relevant experience in housing projects, managing the civils aspect of the builds.
Job Title Site Manager
Job Location Belfast
Salary £40k - £45k
• Able to take the job out of the ground and see it to hand over
• Successful candidate that is on the site full time working the job.
• Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site
• Ensure completion dates are met
• Managing civil engineering and groundworks contractors
• Will have good attention to detail and be able to work under pressure to achieve strict deadlines
• Ensuring quality of works
• Housing experience is essential, large scale high density
• Civils background preferable
• Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
• Excellent working knowledge and track record of managing utilities
• An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
• To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
• The ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated
• A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/project
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• CSCS & first Aid
• For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Patrick Currie at Inform3 Recruitment
Office 10, ITEC Business Park, 52 Armagh Road, Newry, Down, BT35 6DN
Tel NI: 028 30898345
Tel ROI: 01531 4886
Connect with Us: