Job Location: Kildare
Inform3 are currently seeking a Site Engineer with 1-4 years’ experience to a civil engineering contractor working on a substation in the Kildare area.
They are looking for engineers to accurately set out the site according to design specifications.
The project has around 6 months left to complete but this client has just secured a 2nd project in the same area so can offer long term work in Kildare..
- Report to Site/Project Manager
- Setting out the site accurately in accordance with design drawings and specifications.
- Assist in managing traffic on site.
- Comply with the company’s health and safety standards.
- Ensuring that correct materials are ordered in so that tasks can be completed on time.
- Ensuring the company’s quality standards are met.
- Carry out site inductions.
- Liaise with clients and the public when required.
- 2+ years relevant experience.
- Setting out experience.
- Civil Engineer Degree.
- Competent on Microsoft Office.
- Full driving license.
The client understands the value of quality staff, ensuring that they have put in place professional working practices and in return are looking for candidates that are self-motivated and who can deliver quality work.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Ethan Campbell on:
Tel: 015 314 886