Stock Control/Administrator Newry £25-30K
A rapidly expanding construction company is recruiting for a Stock Control/Administrator to undertake various duties within the Stores facility and the wider business, including delivering materials to client sites.
This role will include issuing out materials and tools, preparing items for dispatch and efficient stock management. Organisational skills are key for this position as well as a strong ability to work as part of a team.
You will be working on applying for permits to authorities to obtain permission to make openings in verges, footways and roads to carry out network build for the company.
- Manage the stores process to ensure all stock is recorded and accounted for accurately.
- Communicate with current suppliers and proactively expanding the current supply chain.
- Liaise with the procurement team.
- Picking and issuing raw materials for delivery.
- Storing quotations and gathering relevant documents.
- Manage deliveries ensuring all materials are accurately recorded.
- Experience working within a store area/trade desk is essential.
- Demonstrable knowledge of mechanical / plumbing products.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Full clean driving license.
- Excellent IT Skills.
For any more information on the role please contact Caolán on 0283 089 8345