Our client is a leading Irish Chartered Civil and Structural Consultancy established for over 40 years. Their growth has led to the development of Offices throughout Ireland and due to a peak in workload they currently require a dynamic Structural Technician to join their busy team.
You would be working alongside structural engineers and other Tekla, Revit & Cad Technicians producing a full range of structural drawings for Precast Concrete which will include but not be limited to conceptual models, detailed general arrangement drawings, sections, elevations, details, RC drawings & schedules and fabrication drawings. You will be working on projects across a range of sectors.
• Minimum of 2yrs experience working with Tekla Structures.
• The ability to model in the 3D BIM environment via workflow with models from architects and other consultants.
• Produce general arrangement drawings, sections, elevations, details and fabrication drawings from the model. This will also include reinforcement drawings.
• RC Detailing experience.
• Good understanding of the design process from conception to fabrication & construction using precast concrete.
• The ability to plan your own work and work to deadlines, liaising with engineers, architects, fabricators and clients directly.
Ideally the candidate would also have the following skills:
• Experience in Revit Structure
• Experience in Autocad
A comprehensive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate which includes competitive salary in line with experience, company pension and a commitment to ongoing training and development.
Office 10, ITEC Business Park, 52 Armagh Road, Newry, Down, BT35 6DN
Tel NI: 028 30898345
Tel ROI: 01531 4886
Connect with Us: