Welder Co. Tyrone
Are you an established and experienced Welder? Our client here at INFORM3 who are located in County Tyrone are currently on the lookout for a Skilled Welder who has a good knowledge and experience MIG Welding to Manufacture products within the industry that they specialise in.
This is a great opportunity to join the companies growing engineering team and further develop your knowledge and skills within manufacturing.
If you have experience in the Manufacturing industry as a Skilled Welder then this is the role for you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To work closely with department teams and to provide them with any relevant information for improvement on welds.
- Read engineering drawings, specifications in order to identify what is needed from the fabrications team.
- Operating workshop machinery (hand power tools).
- Help improve the working conditions of all equipment and tools involved to make sure everything is safe and efficient.
- Engaging with the company MRP Systems.
- To keep documentation and logs of all daily welding activities.
- Work on all daily production schedules and rough estimates of the hour that will be required to complete any projects/tasks.
- To comply with all Health & Safety regulations to maintain and safe environment.
- Communicate clearly with all team members and department managers of all relevant information about the jobs and requirements, including any problems or issues encountered.
- 3+ years’ experience working within a Welding/Engineering Industry.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- MIG Experience preferably.
- Ability to track and final weld steel using three phase MIG Welder.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet production deadlines.
- Excellent Verbal & Non-Verbal Communication skills.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and lead a team of individuals.
If you feel this is an opportunity that interests you, please contact Caolán for more information on 0283 089 8345.